Air Brake Test Station
“A workbench tester for all your components”
The Air Brake Test Station is a specialist unit designed to test individual components on the bench in a garage as well as a workshop. Furthermore, before fitting failed or serviced components back onto the vehicle, they can be fully tested.
The Test Station is supplied with a complete set of hoses coupled with metric and imperial adaptors. Also, comprehensive test manual for ease of operation.
The kit contains:
- 3 x input couplings.
- 3 x 0—160 PSI/BAR pressure gauges.
- Flow valve, regulator together with an on-off valve.
- 4 x on/off valves.
- 4 x reservoirs.
- Installation, in addition to clear operating instructions, included.
- 4 x 160 PSI/BAR pressure gauges.
- Off vehicle testing of components.
- Accurate measurement.
- Servicing of parts, which at the same time, is environmentally friendly.
Quote available on request.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01709 542334.